What is Super Y?
Indiana Elite is dedicated to providing a competitive environment to its players year-round. Super Y serves as a supplemental platform to the traditional spring & fall leagues. Beginning in May and wrapping up in August, top boys and girls teams nationwide compete in a round-robin league within their regional division. Teams compete for the top spots in their divisions, earning a place in the Super Y League National Championships in Tampa, Florida. For additional information, visit their website
How much does it cost?
2022 costs are:
- $500 for 2012 birth years (boys & girls)
- $650 for 2011 and older birth years (boys & girls)
Fees cover league registration, officials, and coaches' time and travel. Uniforms can be purchased, but the club can also work with players to secure uniforms (refundable deposit may be required). Indiana Elite strives to ensure cost is never an obstacle for any player and provide a number of opportunities to offset costs.
What does that include?
- Teams will practice 2 times per week, starting in June through the end of July (or the final game) at our Crown Point Practice Fields. Practice schedules will be posted in late spring.
- Teams will play 6-8 games, based on the division.
- 2012 & 2011 play 9v9 (roster up to 16 players); 2010 and older will play 11v11 (roster up to 18 players)
- 2011 and older have the opportunity to qualify for Nationals in December in Florida.
When and where are the games?
Indiana Elite participates in the Midwest Division. Click here to see the list of Neutral Sites
To reduce travel, we'll be limiting our playing weekends to:
- July 16-17: Portage Soccer Complex, Portage, MI
- July 23-24: Pacesetter Park, Sylvania, OH
- July 30-31: Invaders Complex, South Bend, IN
- Games could extend into August, but it is not anticipated.
Are players required to attend all practices and games?
During the summer we anticipated players may have other family commitments that prevent them from attending every event. It is expected that players communicate timely with the coach and team manager if they will not be available for a practice and/or game in order to allow sufficient time to accommodate the roster.
Is Super Y only available for Indiana Elite players?
No. Rosters are primarily made up of Indiana Elite prefers, but in some circumstances, we supplement rosters with players from outside the club.
I'm not currently part of Indiana Elite. What should I do?
If you currently play for another club (or plan to for the 2022 fall season), you can still play Super Y however, Indiana Elite always advises to be transparent with your current club. The Super Y schedule runs from May to August. With Indiana Elite choosing to limit our involvement to June and July, games and practices should not conflict with spring and fall schedules. Players are able to play Super Y with Indiana Elite, while still being a part of another club and participating in their state competitions.
I'm interested, but I missed tryouts.
Rosters are not finalized for all age groups.
We encourage you to register for tryouts (even though the tryout dates have passed) so we can set up a date for an evaluation. If you'd prefer not to register yet, but have questions, contact us for additional information.
All inquiries remain confidential.
For additional information
Please visit the Super Y website.